<READING TIME: 2m12s>
What are you spending your mind time on?
What goes on in your brain during the day?
What are some of the thoughts that loop over and over?
Is there a specific theme or content matter that you focus on?
If you were to choose, right here and now, to spend your brain power thinking about that content, would you?
And if not, what would you choose to spend your time thinking about?
Our life is a reflection of our minds.
But the problem is that our brain finds comfort in thought loops.
It’s easy to think the same things over and over.
But – this means that we spend our very important mind energy on thinking thoughts that may not be helping us grow towards our goals.
And sometimes we need to do a spring clean of the thoughts and time we spend thinking about certain things.
Are they serving you?
Are they motivating you?
If you were to choose consciously would you spend that time thinking about those things?
And if not, what else would you like to use your brain for instead?
What other amazing, inspiring, creative thoughts would you like to have?
What questions would you like to be pondering?
How would you like to best use your mind to produce the results you want?
- Take some time over the next few days to observe your mind – to think about what you think about (called meta-awareness)
- Ask yourself: Are these thoughts helping me? Why or why not?
- Ask yourself: Would I choose to think these thoughts?
- Ask yourself: What thoughts/content do I want to be using my mental energy for?
- Whenever you have thoughts that you don’t want to be thinking, just gently steer your mind away from them and on to your intentional thoughts instead
- COACHING: Let’s explore some of the thoughts/content that comes up as thought loops for you. Together we can see how they might be serving you or not, and what you can intentionally focus on instead. Just book a free consultation with me here.