<READING TIME: 2m12s>
I’m guessing all you really want is freedom right?
- Financial freedom?
- Freedom of your time?
- Freedom to believe what you want?
- Freedom of choice?
- Freedom to eat whatever you want?
You can have all of the freedom.
But like everything else in life, freedom isn’t free!
You have to pay with discipline.
Are you willing to build the skill of discipline to create freedom?
Are you willing to create and stick to a carefully thought-through schedule every week? And then get to enjoy your downtime and weekends even more? That’s freedom!
Are you willing to stick to your exercise routine 5-6 days a week so that you can feel strong and energised every day? That’s freedom!
Are you willing to budget every month exactly what you want to spend and save? So that you can create a life where you love the essential things you own and get to look forward to the experiences you’ve added to your bucket list? That’s freedom!
One of the best ways of creating discipline is: to plan and then follow through on your plan.
- For a health goal: Plan the day before – what you will eat and what exercise you will do and when
- For a money-saving goal: Plan exactly what you will spend and what you will save every month
- For any other kind of goal: Plan what you will do and then follow through
By planning and building the skill of discipline (by following through on your plan), you will create freedom.
- Ask yourself: “What type of freedom do I most want for myself right now?”
- Ask yourself: “How can I create more discipline in that area of my life?”
- Then create your plan and then follow through
- COACHING: If you need more help with creating your plan and following through then book a free consultation with me here.